All our work is based on our principles of know-how expressed in the SmartSteps®. Following the SmartSteps® we first carefully identify the underlying issues and then we act and react. This is how it goes step by step:
1) PRE-STUDYWe recognize that any work starts with a thorough analysis of the needs, aims and project goals. The scope is set and a preliminary project plan is made.
2) REQUIREMENT AND PREMISES ANALYSISThe work goals (expected results) are mutually defined based on an evaluation of the needs in relation to the given circumstances.
3) SOLUTIONS ANALYSISThe project solution is determined through defining the individual parameters based on the requirements and premises.
4) PLANNINGWe analyze and plan how to reach the solution based on the results of the solutions analysis.
5) IMPLEMENTATIONWork is performed according to clearly formulated and documented plans.
6) DELIVERABLESEach work results in a deliverable formulated in writing (verbal, numerical, or software). The deliverable always relates to the planned limits and scopes (initial or changed as per the iterative process).
7) TESTING, SUPPORT, MAINTENANCE AND CHANGE-MANAGEMENTOur work-process is iterative. We constantly analyze, plan and test the aimed solutions (and its parts) in a pro-active way in order to enable best possible flexibility for the solution.
We communicate with the client about our findings and suggestions through-out the entire project to guarantee efficiency and sustainable solutions.